Now you can capture every thought in a flash, turning your walls into a hotbed of creativity.
Do you write? Do you doodle? Do you create long and complicated mathematical formulas or long lists of ingredients for world class culinary dishes? If you find yourself with pen in hand amidst a sea of loose leaf paper, there’s a wonderful product that could provide a real focus for your creative output. It’s the innovative ERASAWALL, a specially crafted film that can take pride of place in your home or office, a safety net that can capture every last drop of your recurring brainstorming and artistic outpourings.
Just think of the possibilities when you turn your wall into a super huge journal. You can plot your next book while having a sherry in the den. You can add to this week’s shopping list while enjoying a glass of milk in your kitchen. You can even fill the entire wall with verbs and nouns when delivering a lesson in the classroom. The possibilities are endless with ERASAWALL, but how does it work?
ERASAWALL is a high-performance, dry-erase writing surface that can be applied to any smooth wall. A strong and durable three-ply film provides a continuous dry-erase writing area that is highly legible and can withstand the rigorous use required for rumpus rooms, conference venues, class rooms and offices. ERASAWALL is actually comprised of ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (EFTE), which is a kind of polymer. It’s amazing stuff because it transmits more light than glass, but has less than 1% the weight and is much cheaper to install. It can also stretch to three times its length without loss of elasticity, has a non-stick surface and is recyclable. Check out these amazing features of ERASAWALL…
- Ideal for conference rooms, class rooms and covering old chalkboards
- 150cm wide and sold by the lineal metre in continuous lengths up to 30 metres
- Class A fire rated
- Available in magnetic or non-magnetic sheets
- ETFE is the most effective dry-erase surface available
- Superior three-ply construction with a 40 micron ETFE film surface
- Synthetic paper core and fabric backing is thicker than other dry-erase products
- A high-gloss surface creates a better experience when erasing notes and diagrams
- Maintains excellent performance under the rigours of temperature fluctuations
- Easy to install —can be applied just like conventional vinyl wall coverings
- Easy to clean, accepts most types of markers
- Five year limited warranty
So if your pen is itching to find a strong surface that won’t blow away or be accidentally thrown out, then GO VERTICAL WITH ERASAWALL. It’s the solution you’ve been waiting for and a wonderful focal point for kids and adults alike. Capture your thoughts instantly or wave them away at will, this high=tech product will set tongues wagging and creative juices flowing. It’s simply the most effective dry-erase surface available in today’s market. To explore the exciting possibilities for your home or office, give us a call today on (03) 9335 6711 or read more about the product here now.