CRAKGON repels rain in Singaporean car parks
In this the fifth of a series of case studies on CRAKGON we demonstrate the amazing ability of CRAKGON to find solutions to problems it never even knew it had.
Simply Paint it on and the surface is non-slip!
CRAKGON® case study no. 5.
Great adhesion, non-slip characteristics
The car park concrete floors are too slippery or are they?
Here are the facts:
In Singapore the concrete floor in the car park was slippery
- Car park users had fallen over when entering or exiting the car park, particularly when the surface was wet
- The car park owners needed to find a way to make the walkways grip
- The amazing properties of CRAKGON® were put to the test again
- CRAKGON’s® adhesion properties, and rough surface when only one coat of paint is applied were recommended as a possible solution
- CRAKGON® was applied to the walkways and stairwells, the new non-slip surface became easy to walk on, problem solved!
Just paint it on, CRAKGON will solve problems it never knew existed! CRAKGON is does amazing things for people who think outside the square….